Rubber Weatherstip for top of doors

Wed 28 Jul 2010 11:35:50 | 2 comments
Does anyone know where I can get the replacement rubber weatherstrip that attaches to the tops of the doors under the chrome trim piece that runs along the top of the doors? This is the rubber strip that presses against the window glass as it is raised or lowered and makes a seal against the window glass so water won't run down window and into the door. Mine is starting to crack (age). B-T-W, I have a 4 door pillarless hardtop. Thanks! Alan


Go to opgi.com they have a ton of orignal and reproduction parts and ive gotten stuff from them
opgi.com just got a set there awsom



Latest Activity

posted a new blog entry 26 years later, my Fleetwood sounds like it should.
48 days ago


Powered by