trunk wire piller

Wed 06 Apr 2016 18:38:04 | 3 comments
hi i need to change the cylinder that pull down the trunk in my 1966 de ville it is located near the hinge in the trunk


Hi, I've not seen any reproduction hydraulic damper cylinders out there. You may want to ask here as I'm not sure if you're asking where to buy one or how to do it. Try ebay. They all leak eventually.
hi thank for the info
hi i have a problem with my paint job big yellow stain is coming out of the white it was paint a year ago can anyone give me some advise thank you



Latest Activity

posted a new blog entry 26 years later, my Fleetwood sounds like it should.
3 months ago


Powered by